- For the Chicken Wings:
- 2 lbs. Chicken Wings, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon TAJÍN®
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
For the Glaze:
- ¼ cup Honey
- 3 tablespoons Lime juice
- ½ tsp. TAJÍN®
For the Garnish:
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Scallion, sliced thinly
For 16 servings
Preheat broiler on HIGH
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with vegetable oil and season with Tajín and black pepper. Place on a baking sheet and Broil with the rack about 5 inches away from the broiler. Broil the wings until the skin starts to crisp and brown, about 12 minutes. Flip the wings over and broil the other side until crisp and golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Check wings for doneness and remove from oven when cooked through.
- Toss the wings in the sauce bowl until well coated, return to the baking sheet and broil until the glaze turns shiny and the skin has crispy charred spots, about 1 to 3 minutes. Watch carefully.
- To plate, place wings in a serving platter and sprinkle the scallion greens and cilantro on top of the wings. Serve while warm.