- 1 Cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 1 large Cucumber, peeled, diced
- ½ cup Red onion, minced
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Lime juice
- ¼ cup Fresh Orange juice
- 1 tablespoons TAJÍN®
- 2 Avocados salt
For 4-6 servings
1. Fill a large stock-pot with hot water and add salt. Set stock-pot on high heat until a rolling boil is achieved. Add Cauliflower Florets and boil for 3-4 minutes until fork tender. Strain and allow to cool completely.
2. Dice cauliflower florets into small bite size pieces or desired size. Place cauliflower into a large bowl and add both lime and orange juice. Season with TAJÍN® and salt to taste.
3. Fold in Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onion, and Cilantro. Mix until thoroughly incorporated.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Serve with tostadas, saltine crackers, and garnish with avocado slices.