- 1 mini Seedless Watermelon, sliced into 8 ½ inch slices
- 4 oranges, cut into 8 ¼” slices
- 1 cucumber, cut into 16 1/8” slices
- 3 cups Arugula
- ¼ cup olive oil
For the Vinaigrettte:
- ½ cup Orange juice
- ¼ cup Champagne vinegar
- 6 Mint leaves, minced
- 1 tsp. sugar granulated
- 1 tblsp. TAJÍN®
- In a bowl, place all vinaigrette ingredients and whisk together.
- Using a 2” ring cutter, cut watermelon slices into 24 rounds. Place all slices into a gallon size zip bag and incorporate vinaigrette and allow to marinade in a refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove watermelon rounds from bag and pour out marinade into a large bowl. Whisk in ¼ cup of oil. Add arugula and toss to coat in vinaigrette.
- Create stacks by layering stack with one layer of watermelon, one orange slice, two cucumber slices, and arugula.