- 3 cups chopped Fresh Pineapple
- 2 cups chopped Seedless Watermelon
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons TAJÍN®
1. In a blender, add chopped pineapple. Cover and blend on high speed 1 minute until smooth. Strain pineapple puree into measuring cup. Measure out 1 cup pineapple juice and add to medium saucepan.
2. Separately, blend chopped watermelon, and blend on high speed for 1 minute until smooth. Strain into a measuring cup and measure 1 cup of watermelon juice. Add to a separate saucepan.
3. To each saucepan, add ¼ cup sugar and ¾ cup water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 minute, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 teaspoon TAJÍN® to each saucepan when cool.
4. Strain mixture into 8-inch baking dish. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
5. When ready to serve, scrape mixture with fork until fluffy. Serve by layering 1 inch layers of Pineapple Granita and sprinkling with Additional TAJÍN®, followed by Watermelon Granita, sprinkling with TAJÍN® and repeating until glass is full. Serve immediately.