Marinated Beef and Veggie
by Chef Claudia Sandoval
- For the Marinade:
- 2 oranges, juiced (1 cup)
- ¼ cup yellow onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons TAJÍN®
For the Skewers:
- 1 ½ lb. Boneless Beef Sirloin, cut into 1½” cubes
- ½ lb. heirloom grape tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1” half moons
- 1 corn, cut into 1” rounds
- 12-20 metal or bamboo skewers
- 2 tblsp. TAJÍN® seasoning
For 6 servings
Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan to Medium-High heat.
- In a large zip lock plastic bag, combine the marinade ingredients and sirloin cubes. Seal with little air left in bag and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Thread beef onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Discard marinade. Thread Veggies onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Sprinkle all with TAJÍN® generously.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack or grill pan. Do not saturate paper towel with too much oil.
- Grill steak and veggie skewers over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness. Use a thermometer to check beef temperature: 130° for medium rare, 145° for medium, 160° for well-done.
- Remove skewers from grill and allow beef skewers to rest for 2-5 minutes.