- 2 lbs. of Green Beans, trimmed
- 6 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Grapefruit, zest and segmented
- 2 Oranges, segmented
- 1 ½ cup of Pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tblsp. Granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Grapeseed oil, plus two tablespoons
- 1 tblsp. TAJÍN®
For 8 servings
1. In a bowl, whisk together pomegranate juice, grapefruit zest, vinegar, sugar, and ¼ cup of grapeseed oil. Whisk together until sugar dissolves and set aside.
2. In a large sauté pan set to medium-high heat, add grapeseed oil, shallots, garlic, and green beans. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until green beans soften but are still crisp. Remove from heat.
3. In a large bowl, toss green bean sautee with pomegranate vinaigrette.
4. In a large serving platter, arrange all green beans, garnish with grapefruit and orange segments, TAJÍN® and pomegranate seeds.