- For Pizza Dough:
- 1 pound Pizza Dough (store bought)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- all purpose flour for dusting
For Yogurt Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt - plain
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 4 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Apricot Jam
- 1 teaspoon Water, warm
- 1 teaspoon TAJÍN® Seasoning
- Assorted fruit, for topping
For 6-8 servings
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to an 10-inch round. Transfer dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk egg and brush pizza dough with egg. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake until lightly golden, about 12-15 minutes or based on your packaged instructions.
- Meanwhile, using a stand or hand mixer, beat yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar on low until incorporated. Increase speed on mixer to high and whisk until aerated and whipped.
- In a separate bowl whisk together apricot glaze and microwave for 15 seconds on high. Remove carefully and set aside to cool. When cool whisk in TAJÍN® seasoning.
- Remove pizza dough from oven and cool.
- To assemble, add yogurt cream cheese whipping to pizza dough leaving a ½ inch edge. Add sliced fruit to your liking. Glaze fruit with Apricot TAJÍN® glaze to make shiny and delicious. Sprinkle with extra TAJÍN® for extra kick. Slice and serve!