- 12 large boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Mustard whole grain
- 1 tablespoon Scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon TAJÍN®
For 24 servings
1. Peel eggs carefully and slice down the middle using one intentional slice with a clean sharp knife. Remove yolks and set in a separate bowl. Place egg white halves on a plastic lined cookie sheet to prevent sticking and damage to whites.
2. Prepare filling by adding Yolks, Mayonnaise, Mustard, TAJÍN® and Lime juice to a bowl and mixing until incorporated. Put filling in a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Fill each egg half with Filling and Garnish with Cilantro, Scallions and an additional sprinkle of TAJÍN®.
Find More Recipes at Tajin.com