2 large avocados, pitted
1 can of full fat coconut milk
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
2 tsp. TAJÍN® seasoning, plus more for sprinkling
For 4 Servings
1. Take a spoon and remove the flesh from the avocado skins. Place the flesh into a blender along with all of the can of coconut milk (include cream). Add the granulated sugar and lemon juice to the blender.
2. Blend until smooth. Using a rubber spatula remove the contents and place into a large bowl. Fold in lemon zest and TAJÍN® seasoning. Making sure to incorporate well.
3. Place mixture into an ice cream maker. Allow to freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Remove from ice cream maker and serve or store in refrigerator for later use.
5. When serving, dust with an additional sprinkling of TAJÍN® Seasoning
WANT MORE RECIPES LIKE THESE? ORDER CHEF CLAUDIA’S COOKBOOK AT http://www.chefclaudiascocina.com/store
Copyright © 2016 Claudias Cocina LLC. All Rights Reserved.