- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 Onion, minced
- 1 Fresh Serrano/Jalapeño, minced
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
Makes 4 servings
- In a non-stick sauté pan, on medium heat, add oil, onion and fresh minced chile. Sauté for 1-3 minutes or until just browning.
- Add Tomato to pan and sauté until tomatoes begin to release juices, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add eggs whole and using a rubber spatula begin to scramble eggs slowly.
- After 30 seconds of scrambling Remove from heat and continue scrambling for 30 seconds. Return to heat for 15 seconds, continously scrambling gently. Turn off heat and give eggs one final scramble and allow eggs to continue to set with residual heat. Season with salt to taste.
- Plate with 1/4 of an avocado, garnish with chopped cilantro, and serve with a warm flour or corn tortilla.