- 8 slices Wheat Bread
- 1 ½ cup boiled Chicken, shredded – skin removed
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Avocado, diced
- ¼ cup Yellow Corn kernals
- 2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp TAJÍN®
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
For 4 Servings
1. In a large bowl, put in Chicken, Corn, Avocado, and Cilantro. Mix to distribute evenly.
2. Add Yogurt, Mayo, Lime Juice and Spices. Mix until well incorporated and well coated.
3. Serve by making sandwiches on whole wheat bread and cutting into shapes for kids lunch boxes. Pair with cubed Mango and Pineapple sprinkled with TAJÍN®.
Copyright © 2016 Claudias Cocina LLC. All Rights Reserved.