- 4 cups raw Broccoli florets, washed and trimmed
- 1 15oz. can Chick Peas
- ¼ cup packed Cilantro leaves
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 medium Lemon, juice and zest
- 4-6 tablespoons Tahini
- 4-6 tablespoons Olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon TAJÍN®, plus more for sprinkling salt
For 6-8 servings
1. Set a vegetable steamer on medium-high heat and add enough water to cover the bottom of the pan. Add broccoli florets to basket. Steam for 6-8 minutes or until fork tender. Remove broccoli from steamer and place into a food processor.
2. Add the chickpeas, cilantro, garlic, lemon zest and juice, tahini paste, olive oil, and TAJÍN®. Pulse 4-6 times to break up larger items and then blend together until well combined and smooth. Check for salt and season to taste.
3. To serve, place hummus in a serving dish and drizzle more olive oil and sprinkle with an additional helping of TAJÍN®!
Copyright © 2016 Claudias Cocina LLC. All Rights Reserved.