The Holidays are upon us and many of you were interested in joining me in one of my upcoming Tamale Making Classes. So here are the details! Can't wait to get cooking!
This 2.5 hour class will include:
- Showing you how to make 3 types of tamales: Mazatlan Style Pork Tamales, Sweet Corn Tamales, and Rajas con Queso (Cheese and Chile).
- You will receive 6 tamales to take home with you. (2 of each)
- Photo and Book Signing Opportunity. (Books will be available for sale)
- Classes are limited to max of 25 people. So please book quickly.
- Location will be emailed to attendees day before event.
- Please bring closed-toe non-slip shoes as you will be in a commercial kitchen environment.
- No seating will be provided. This will be a standing event.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This event is open to all ages. Families Welcome! Please no children under the age of 5.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Chef Claudia at ChefClaudia@ChefClaudiasCocina.com for any inquiries or questions.
BUY TICKETS HERE!